[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.4.9″ custom_margin=”0px||0px||true|false” custom_padding=”0px||0px||true|false”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.9″ custom_margin=”0px||0px||true|false” custom_padding=”0px|0px|0px|0px|true|true”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.9″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.9″ hover_enabled=”0″]
To achieve the most benefit from your weekly tennis lesson you need to be well prepared beforehand.
High Energy Snack
1. Eat a nutritious, high energy snack, food at least 30 mins before you arrive at the courts.
Blood Sugar Levels
2. Your blood sugar level needs to be high so you can concentrate, have loads of energy to move well and give your best effort to your coach.
3. Any fruit is best-I love bananas as they are easy to eat, taste great and are high in natural sugar.
Also, a sandwich, muffin or a small snack if coming from school is fine.
4. Water bottle full of water is always needed even in winter as your body can dehydrate very quickly.
Wear a Cap
5. Wear a cap all year for sun, wind, hair protection.
Shoelaces Tied Firmly
6. Shoelaces tied firmly BEFORE you enter the court so your movement, court speed is at it`s best.
Try to be 10 mins early for your lesson if possible so you can:-
Do a few easy stretches then perhaps a short walk around outside of courts to loosen and warm up your muscles.
ENJOY your lesson as you are now well prepared to have fun at tennis!